What are the precautions during the use of oil-free […]
What are the precautions during the use of oil-free bearing gear pumps? Today, I will introduce the precautions for oil-free bearing gear pumps. I hope to be helpful.
1. When installing
1. If the JDB solid oil-free bearing is serious for transporting liquid dirt, proper filtering device should be installed.
2. The installation pipeline should be eliminated and clean, and prevent the weight of the pipeline from being borne by the pump.
3. Before installation, check whether the shaft is damaged by the oil-free bearing of the gear pump during transportation, such as the motor is damp, bumps, and the JDB bronze-inlaid oil-free bearing in the pump inlet and outlet enters dirt.
4. No air leakage is allowed at each connection part of the pipeline.
2. When in use
1. Do not arbitrarily adjust the adjusting screw of the safety valve.
2. Pay attention to the shaft seal. If leakage occurs, fine-tune the compression screw according to its level, and do not overtighten it.
3. The pump should stop working immediately and carry out inspection if there is abnormal noise.
4. Pay attention to the pressure of the gear pump should comply with the technical regulations.
Three, before use
1. Whether the valves in and out of the pipeline are open.
2. When transporting high-temperature media, you should select jog operation for one minute before connecting to work.
3. Whether the fasteners of the pump are stable.
4. Whether the rotation target of the pump meets the requirements (the pump that requires a single rotation is installed according to the direction of rotation symbol).
The above is all about the precautions for oil-free bearing gear pumps.