The operation of mechanical equipment is inseparable fr […]
The operation of mechanical equipment is inseparable from the bearing. The proper installation of the bearing is conducive to the operation speed and efficiency of the equipment. It is also the protection of the mechanical equipment. The bearing installation food is prone to failure and brings safety hazards.
Before installing the bearing, first clean the bearing with gasoline or kerosene, and wait for it to dry before use to ensure that it has good lubrication. The bearing is generally greased or oil lubricated.
Second, the selection of high quality grease
When using grease lubrication, greases with superior properties such as no impurities, anti-oxidation, rust, and extreme pressure should be used. The grease filling amount is 30%-60% of the bearing and bearing housing volume, and should not be excessive. The double row tapered roller bearing with sealing structure is filled with grease, and the bearing can be used directly without cleaning.
Third, equal pressure
When installing the bearing, the pressure applied on the circumference of the end face of the ferrule should be equal. When the ferrule is pressed in, it is not possible to directly hit the bearing end face with a tool such as a boring head, because direct tapping will damage the bearing. However, depending on the situation, when the interference is small, the sleeve is pressed against the end face of the ferrule at normal temperature, and the ferrule is pressed in evenly by tapping the sleeve with a boring head. This method is only suitable for small batches. When installing in large quantities, it is obviously not advisable to use a hammer to knock. In this case, a hydraulic press can be used for pressing. It is worth noting that when pressing in, the end face of the outer ring and the shoulder end face of the outer casing, the end face of the inner ring and the end face of the shoulder of the shaft should be pressed tightly, and there should be no gap; when the interference is large, the oil bath is used for heating or induction. The heater is heated to the bearing method for installation. The general heating temperature ranges from 80 °C to 100 °C.
For the reinforcement of the bearing, the bearing can be tightened with a nut or other suitable method to prevent the bearing from shrinking after cooling and creating a gap between the ferrule and the shoulder.
5. When choosing a cooperation, we should pay attention to the following four points:
1. The free end bearing should be able to change with the length of the shaft and the bearing housing hole, that is, it must have the ability to accommodate the axial position to swim within a certain range.
2. When fitting and installing, it is also necessary to pay attention to the simple installation and disassembly of the bearing, which can save labor and time and save expenses.
3. The circumferential surface of the bearing ring should have good support and uniform force to reduce deformation, and fully exert the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The ferrule should be strictly prohibited to slide in the tangential direction in the mating surface, as this will damage the mating surface.