JDB solid-inlaid self-lubricating bearing is a kind of […]
JDB solid-inlaid self-lubricating bearing is a kind of bushing that relies on its own base body with lubricant to lubricate. The product is made of cast copper alloy as the base material. The base is opened with well-arranged and appropriate sized holes, and then inlaid with solid lubricating materials. product.
There are two basic forms of self-lubricating copper sleeves marked in the national standard, namely: straight cylindrical self-lubricating copper sleeves and self-lubricating copper sleeves with ribs. The model of the straight column self-lubricating copper sleeve is expressed as: WQZ integral inlaid bearing, the model with rib self-lubricating copper sleeve is expressed as: WQZD integral inlaid bearing with rib; split type self-lubricating copper sleeve is expressed as: WQP section Split inlaid bearings. Products such as self-lubricating thrust washer and self-lubricating guide plate are also derived from this process.
This structure is a novel lubricating bearing that combines the characteristics of metal bearings and oil-free lubrication bearings. The metal matrix bears the load, and the specially formulated solid lubricating material plays the role of lubrication. It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance, and strong self-lubricating ability. It is especially suitable for heavy loads, low speeds, reciprocating or swinging situations where it is difficult to lubricate and form an oil film, and it is not afraid of water wash and other acid erosion. And scour.
Solid lubricating materials generally include polytetrafluoroethylene, high-purity graphite or materials added with molybdenum disulfide and zinc stearate (some materials may be in an oily state).
1. JDB-1 solid inlaid bearing is a high-performance solid lubricating product inlaid with graphite or MoS2 solid lubricant on the base of high-strength brass. It breaks through the limitations of general bearings that rely on oil film lubrication. During use, the solid lubrication and the shaft are rubbed by frictional heat, forming an excellent condition for the coexistence of oil and powder lubrication, which not only protects the shaft from wear, but also makes the solid lubrication properties eternal. Its hardness is twice as high as that of ordinary copper sleeves, and its wear resistance is also twice as high.
2. JDB-2 bronze inlaid bearing is a solid lubricating product based on 6-6-3 bronze, embedded graphite and MoS2 as solid lubricant. Because the density of 6-6-3 bronze is higher than that of high-strength brass, it is very wear-resistant in high temperature and low load situations.
3. JDB-3 steel-copper inlaid bearing is a solid lubricating product in which tin bronze powder is integrally sintered and embedded with solid lubricant in the matrix of the steel sleeve. In addition to the functions of JDB-2, it can also save costs and improve compression resistance. strength. Its end face can be welded and installed with the base body.
4. JDB-4 cast iron inlaid bearing is a new product with HT250 as the base material and embedded solid lubricant. It is a typical material-saving product. If the pressure is less than 14.5N/mm2 or the mechanical performance is required, it can be used as a substitute for JDB-2 material. Can greatly reduce the cost and meet the requirements of use.
5. JDB-5 steel-based inlaid bearing is an enhanced product with high compressive performance. It can discharge lubricating particles during work, so that a diaphragm is formed between the shaft and the sleeve, which is more lubricated than a single oil. The advantage of anti-seize is especially suitable for the supporting parts of hoisting machinery.
The product is generally used in occasions where it is not possible to refuel in order to avoid pollution or it is difficult to refuel in a closed structure; reciprocating, swaying motion, frequent starting, braking at low speed and heavy load, short-distance sliding, and it is difficult to form a lubricating oil film in water or corrosive liquid When the working environment is bad and the lubrication effect of oil injection is difficult to exert; the applicable working conditions are different according to the different copper materials used in the base material.