What are the methods of repairing sliding bearings
1. When the bearing hole is worn, it is generally repaired by replacing the bearing and machining the bearing hole by boring, reaming or scraping; it can also be repaired by plastic deformation, that is, by shortening the bearing length and reducing the inner diameter.
2. After the inner hole of the bearing without the bushing is worn, it can be repaired by the bushing method, that is, the bearing hole is enlarged, pressed into the processed bushing, and then trimmed according to the journal to make it meet the matching requirements.
2. Sliding bearing - split bearing
1. Replace the bearing bush. Severe burning loss, large burning area of the bushing, and deep wear cannot be saved by grinding and running-in; the bearing alloy of the bushing is thinned to the limit size; the bearing bush is damaged or severely cracked; the wear is serious, and the radial clearance is too large. too large to adjust.
2. Scrape and grind the bearing. The usual maintenance method is to scrape and grind the inner surface of the bearing bush after cleaning, and then cooperate with the journal to scrape and grind until the required contact accuracy is regained. For some lighter scratches or a local burn, it can be treated by cleaning and replacing the lubricating oil, and then using the method of running in during operation, without having to disassemble and scrape.
3. Adjust the radial clearance. The radial clearance of the bearing increases due to wear, resulting in oil leakage, vibration, and accelerated wear. When repairing, if the gasket of the bearing shoe mouth is removed, it should be scraped and matched according to the bearing scene. If there is no adjusting shim between the bearing pads, the back of the bushing can be plated with copper or a thin copper sheet, but it must be firmly padded to prevent movement. When the alloy layer on the bushing is too thin, it is necessary to re-cast the anti-wear alloy or replace the new bushing and scrape it.
4. Reduce the contact angle and increase the size of the oil wedge. As the running time of the sliding bearing increases, the wear gradually increases, resulting in the sinking of the journal and the increase in the contact angle, which deteriorates the lubrication conditions and accelerates the wear. In the case that the radial clearance does not need to be adjusted, the scraper can be used to open a large tile opening, reduce the contact angle, reduce the contact range, and increase the size of the oil wedge to repair. Sometimes this repair is carried out at the same time as adjusting the radial clearance, and a better repair effect will be obtained.
5. Repair welding and surfacing welding. Bearings that are worn, scratched, broken or otherwise defective can be repaired by repair welding or surfacing welding. Generally, the bearing bush is repaired by gas welding.
6. Re-pouring the bearing bushing. For sliding bearings that are severely worn and fail, repair welding or surfacing welding can no longer meet the requirements. At this time, it is necessary to re-cast the bearing alloy, which is a very common repair method. The sliding bearing should be checked regularly to prolong its service life.
pecializing in manufacturing sleeve bush products, the physical production enterprises have reached 150 million sets of production capacity, with one automatic sintering line. Enterprise technology relying on Research Institute and colleges and universities and colleges and universities and colleges and universities, constantly develop self-lubricating bearing products adapted to different working conditions and various mechanical fields. The product performance has reached the level of foreign products of the same kind. The sales of products all over more than 40 countries and regions at home and abroad, and have been recognized by domestic and foreign users. In 2006, the company passed the ISO9001 quality system certification! And there is TUV system certification!