What are the causes of sliding bearing damage
Speaking of sliding bearings, I believe that many people will have such a problem, why the sliding bearings are easy to break, so today I will tell you the reasons for the damage of the sliding bearings.
1. The quality of products such as anti-rust smooth oil and cleaning kerosene used by some enterprises in their consumption cannot meet the requirements of the technological rules.
2. As the price of coating machine bearing steel dropped again and again, the material of coating machine bearing steel gradually declined. For example, the content of non-metallic impurities in the steel is too high (the increase of the sulfur content in the steel reduces the corrosion resistance of the material itself), the metallographic structure is biased, etc. The source of bearing steel for coating machines used by consumer companies is more complicated, and the quality of steel is a mixed bag.
3. The turning allowance and grinding allowance of the sliding bearing ring of the coating machine in some enterprises are too small. One of the reasons is that the oxide scale and decarburization layer on the outer circle are not completely removed.
4. In the process of producing coating machine bearings, some companies did not strictly follow the cleaning and anti-rust regulations and oil seal anti-rust packaging requirements to stop the anti-rust treatment of coating machine bearing parts during processing and coating machine bearing waste after assembly. . If the turnover time of the ferrule is too long during the turnover process, the outer circle of the outer ring is in contact with corrosive liquid or gas, etc.
5. Some companies' anti-rust paper, nylon paper (bag) and plastic tube and other coating machine sliding bearing packaging materials that do not meet the requirements of rolling coater bearing oil seal anti-rust packaging are also one of the elements that form sliding bearing corrosion.
6. The environmental conditions of some enterprises are poor, the content of harmful substances in the air is high, and the turnover space is too small, and it is difficult to stop the effective anti-rust treatment of sliding bearings. Coupled with the extremely hot weather, there are also phenomena such as violation of anti-rust regulations by consumer workers.