Introduction to some characteristics and advantages of sliding bearings
1. Thin-walled structure and light quality can reduce the mechanical volume.
2. With proper elasticity and plasticity, it can disperse the stress on a wider contact surface and increase the bearing capacity of the bearing.
3. It can reduce vibration, noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions of machinery.
4. The static and dynamic conflict coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speeds, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. The sliding bearing has good wear resistance, low conflict coefficient and long service life.
6. The sliding bearing can cause a transfer film during operation, which can protect the grinding shaft, without the phenomenon of shaft biting.
7. No or less oily and smooth, it can be used in places where it is not possible to refuel or it is difficult to refuel. It can be used without or with less maintenance.
8. Sliding bearings have low hardness requirements for grinding shafts, and shafts that have not been quenched and tempered can be used, thereby reducing the difficulty of processing related parts.
9. The back of steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been commonly used in sliding parts of various machines, such as:
Printing tobacco machinery, micro-motors, brushing machines, textile machines, automobiles, motorcycles, agricultural and forestry machinery, etc.