Oil free bearing a bearing that works under sliding fri […]
Oil free bearing a bearing that works under sliding friction. The oil-free bearing works stably, reliably and without noise. So the application of oil-free bearing is generally under the condition of high speed and light load. What problems should we pay attention to when using oil-free bearings. Let's learn about it.
Under the condition of liquid lubrication, the sliding surface is separated by the lubricating oil without direct contact, which can greatly reduce the friction loss and surface wear, and the oil film has certain vibration absorption capacity.
But the starting friction resistance is large. The part of the shaft supported by the bearing is called the journal, and the parts matched with the journal are called the bearing bush. In order to improve the friction properties of the bearing surface, the antifriction material layer cast on its inner surface is called bearing liner. The material of bearing bush and bearing liner is called oil-free bearing material.
Oil free bearings are face to face contact, so a certain oil film should be kept between the contact surfaces. Therefore, the following problems should be paid attention to in the design:
1. Prevent sharp edges and corners of blocking oil film.
2. Oil should enter the bearing from the non bearing area.
3. Do not leave the full ring oil groove in the middle of the bearing.
4. To make the oil film enter the friction surface smoothly.
5. Make sure that the oil supply of the oil ring is sufficient and reliable.
6. Do not block the oil filling hole.
7. Do not form oil inactive areas.
8. For example, oil groove shall be opened at the joint.