Oil-free bearings are in surface contact, so a certain […]
Oil-free bearings are in surface contact, so a certain oil film must be maintained between the contact surfaces. So what should be paid attention to when designing? Let's take a look.
1. Don't form an oil stagnant zone.
2, the oil should enter the bearing from the non-loading surface area.
3. Make the oil film smoothly enter the friction surface.
4, such as oil tiles, open oil grooves at the joints.
5. Do not make the full ring oil groove open in the middle of the bearing.
6. Do not block the fueling hole.
7. The oil ring must be fully and reliably supplied.
8. Prevent sharp edges and corners that cut off the oil film.
Maintenance method of oil-free bearing
In order to extend the service life of oil-free bearings, we need to maintain the oil-free bearings, so the following oil-free bearing manufacturers will introduce some maintenance methods for oil-free bearings.
Oilless bearing maintenance method
In order to maintain the original function of the oil-free bearing in good condition for as long as possible, maintenance, inspection, and prevention of accidents are required to ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy. Maintenance should be carried out on schedule according to the scale before the machine is operated. The contents include inspections of monitoring the operating status, adding or replacing lubricants, and scheduled disassembly. As inspection items during operation, there are rotating noise, vibration, temperature, lubricant state, etc. of the oil-free bearing.
oil-free bearing lubrication
The purpose of the lubrication of the oil-free bearing is to reduce the internal friction and abrasion of the oil-free bearing, prevent burning, and its lubricating effect is as follows:
(1) Discharge friction heat, cooling cycle oil feeding method, etc., can use oil to dissipate heat generated by friction or heat transferred from the outside and cool. Prevent the oil-free bearing from overheating and prevent the lubricating oil from aging.
(2) Extend fatigue life
The dynamic fatigue life of the oil-free bearing is prolonged if the dynamic contact surface is lubricated well during rotation. On the contrary, if the oil viscosity is low, the thickness of the lubricating oil film is not good, and it is shortened.
(3) Reduce friction and wear
In the mutual contact part of the ring, movable elastic body and retainer that constitute the oil-free bearing, it prevents metal contact and reduces friction and wear.
It also has the effect of preventing foreign matter from intruding into the oil-free bearing, or preventing rust and corrosion.