Sliding bearing is widely used, such as textile machine […]
Sliding bearing is widely used, such as textile machine, printing machine, automobile, tobacco machinery, micro motor, motorcycle and agricultural and forestry machinery, etc. sliding bearing also has its own characteristics and advantages.
1. The machine can reduce vibration, noise, pollution and improve working conditions.
2. With a proper amount of elastic-plastic, the stress can be distributed on a wide contact surface and the bearing capacity can be improved.
3. The sliding bearing has good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficient is similar, which can eliminate the creeping at low speed, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, it is suitable for places that can't be refueled or it's difficult to refuel. It can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
6. The transfer film can be formed in the running process of sliding bearing, which can protect the grinding shaft and prevent the shaft from biting.
7. The hardness requirement of sliding bearing for grinding shaft is low, and the shaft without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, thus reducing the difficulty of processing related parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. Many kinds of metals can be electroplated on the back of the steel, which can be used in corrosive media
Tobacco printing machinery, micro motor, brush machine, textile machine, automobile, motorcycle and agricultural and forestry machinery, etc.