Principle of sliding bearing: At present, most of the b […]
Principle of sliding bearing:
At present, most of the bearings used in various mechanical industries are ball bearings and needle rollers. Only a small part of them have adopted self-lubricating bearings. It is believed that in the near future, self-lubricating bearings will become the leading products in the bearing industry with the indisputable advantages of strong adaptability, wear resistance and economy. The following are the application features and advantages of some self-lubricating bearings, oil-free bearing series:
1. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, suitable for the places where it is impossible or difficult to add oil. It can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. With a proper amount of elastic-plastic, the stress can be distributed on a wide contact surface and the bearing capacity can be improved.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficient is similar, which can eliminate the crawling at low speed, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, noise, pollution and improve working conditions.
6. In the process of operation, the transfer film can be formed to protect the grinding shaft without shaft biting.
7. The hardness requirement of grinding shaft is low, and the shaft without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, which reduces the machining difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. At present, it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as printing machine, textile machine, tobacco machinery, micro motor, automobile, motorcycle, agricultural and forestry machinery, etc. Boundary lubrication bearing series 1. Good load bearing and good wear resistance. 2. It is suitable for high load and low speed rotary motion, swing motion and frequent opening and closing under load, which is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication. 3. Under the boundary lubrication condition, the bearing can be maintained without oil for a long time, but the bearing life can be prolonged by adding oil in the layer. 4. The plastic layer on the surface can be left a certain amount of allowance in the process of forming, and it can be processed by itself after pressing into the seat hole, so as to achieve a better assembly size. 5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc. JDB solid inlaid bearing series JDB solid inlaid bearing series is a general basic product, which can adapt to high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, oil lubrication, oil-free lubrication or water lubrication. The matrix of the product is high-strength brass, the hardness and wear resistance of the product are twice higher than that of the common copper sleeve. Widely used in: light industry machinery, heavy industry machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, conveying machinery, such as: continuous casting machine, rolling mill, injection molding machine, paper machine, mold guide pillar, ship, machine tool, etc.