Features of self lubricating copper bush
1. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible to add oil or difficult to add oil. It can be used without maintenance or with less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life. 3. There is an appropriate amount of elastoplasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speed, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. The machine can reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
6. The transfer film can be formed during the operation process to protect the grinding shaft without biting the shaft.
The shafts without tempering treatment can be used, which reduces the difficulty of processing related parts.
8. The thin-walled structure and light weight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. A variety of metals can be electroplated on the back of the steel, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in sliding parts of various machinery, such as printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro motors, automobiles, motorcycles and agricultural and forestry machinery and many more.
Boundary lubrication self-lubricating graphite
1. Good bearing capacity and good wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for the rotation movement, swing movement under high load and low speed, and the occasions where the opening and closing are frequent under load and it is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication.
3. Under the condition of boundary lubrication, it can be maintained without oil for a long time, and adding oil in the over layer makes the service life of the bearing longer.
4. The surface plastic layer can be left with a certain margin during processing and molding. After assembly and pressing into the seat hole, it can be processed by itself to achieve a better assembly size.
5. Oil-free self-lubricating bearing products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.