Count the advantages of self-lubricating bearings in de […]
Count the advantages of self-lubricating bearings in detail
Self lubricating bearings show great advantages in practical application, which are incomparable to other types of bearings. Let's talk about the advantages of self-lubricating bearings.
The specific advantages of self-lubricating bearings are as follows:
1. Thin wall structure of self-lubricating bearing, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
2. Self lubricating bearing has good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
4. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication can be used without or less maintenance.
5. During the operation of self-lubricating bearing, transfer film can be formed to protect the grinding shaft.
6. The hardness requirement of grinding shaft is low, which reduces the processing difficulty of related parts.
7. Self lubricating bearing can reduce the vibration and noise of machinery, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
8. With proper elastic plasticity, the stress can be distributed on a wide contact surface, and the bearing capacity can be improved.
9. The back of self-lubricating bearing steel can be plated with many kinds of metals, which can be used in corrosive media. At present, it has been widely used in sliding parts of various machines.
Application of self lubricating bearing in automobile industry
Self lubricating bearing, as an important part of automobile power transmission system, with its excellent and low friction performance, can help automobile power transmission system more efficiently, reduce friction, improve transmission efficiency and fuel efficiency! Not only that, self-lubricating bearing can also help automobile lightweight and cost optimization.
In practical application, self-lubricating bearings show great advantages that other types of bearings can not match, such as shock absorber, exhaust pipe, steering gear, interior, body and so on. In other words, it has a lot of use. The overall situation is as follows:
1. Car body: the self-lubricating bearings can be used in the hood hinge, side door hinge, trunk hinge and other parts of the car body. The superior performance and quality guarantee make the self-lubricating bearings obtain the continuous affirmation of the market. 2. Interior: interior products are mainly divided into seat damper and seat bush. Seat damper is mainly used in SUV and MPV, which not only ensures the safety of the rear seat when it falls down, but also improves the level of the overall seat interior.
3. Steering gear: at present, all kinds of electric power steering systems are developing vigorously, which are inseparable from self-lubricating bearings, and its importance is self-evident.
4. Shock absorber: all shock absorbers use bearings, which are mainly used to support, adjust torque and absorb vibration from the ground when the vehicle is running. They are mainly divided into two categories: ball bearing and sliding bearing. Sliding bearing - self-lubricating bearing. Compared with ball bearing, the biggest advantage of self-lubricating bearing is lightweight and low cost.
5. Exhaust pipe: the application of exhaust pipe is mainly distributed under the manifold and near the rear muffler. It is widely used because of its superior sealing performance and good vibration attenuation performance, and it saves a lot of space for the overall exhaust pipe design because of its short size.